Mar 21, 2013

Hello World!

Hi! I’m Jessica, and this is my writing blog.

What? What’d you say? What’s a writing blog? Oh, let me explain.

You see, I like to write. In particular I like to write children’s picture books. Well, maybe for now I should just say children’s stories, since I am unpublished. I hope that is soon to change.

Here, I will blog mostly about my writing techniques, challenges of writing, cool things I’ve read and anything else I find interesting (don’t worry, I won’t bore you with the details of my wounded toenail which is still not back to normal).

Although I enjoy writing stories for children, I enjoy reading thriller novels just as much. I am a fool for anything jaw-dropping.

Thanks for joining me here.

1 comment:

  1. Because I'm always hoping someone will leave me a message on my author page, I decided to leave you one :)

    Good luck with your books!

    ReplyDelete