Apr 30, 2013

Kids Say and Do Funny Things

Apparently, my nephew needs to read the book Being Frank, and I recommended it to my mother-in-law so they could check it out.  My nephew loves books and I think he'd enjoy that one.  He needs it because he is being a bit too honest with anyone and everyone he encounters. Ha!

At my 10 year high school reunion, several of my classmates shared stories about funny things their children had done or said.  One girl stated that her five year old was at church when this man walked in with his mobile oxygen tank (it was on wheels).  The room was silent when her daughter asked, "Mommy, why did that man bring a vacuum cleaner to church?"

Another classmate revealed that her daughter sometimes stared at people with physical disabilities.  In particular, they saw a man that only had one arm.  The other arm was absent past the elbow.  My classmate said her daughter knew she wasn't supposed to stare, but couldn't help herself.  It was as if her eyes were glued to the man's arm.

What funny things have children done or said around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment